Friday, May 22, 2009

Asia Week: Chinese Girl

Have a great weekend everyone!

This one is my absolute favorite - she's all decked out in red! My favorite color! In fact, I have one of these outfits that my Mom saved and it is still in great condition! I only wore it once. Again, Copic Markers used to color her.

A Close up: Back ground of card is using clear embossing powder. The 2nd layer of Red is using black ink for the flower. Dimensionals are behind the Black and Whisper White card stock. Those Summer Sun flowers have crystals for the centers attached by using Tombow glue and are randomly placed on the card. Note W1 Warm Grey Copic is used to outline this girl. So sutble.

Copic colors used for this project:

Supplies used:
  • Stamps: Hero Arts Asian Dolls, "Happy Birthday" is from SU On Your Birthday, Eastern Blooms
  • All SU CS: Real Red, Black, Whisper White, Summer Sun
  • Ink: Momento M-900 Tuxedo Black, Versamark
  • Accys: Clear Embossing Powder, SU Trio Flower Punch, Nestibilitities Tag Die, 3/8" Red Satin Ribbon (non SU), Gold Crystal sparklies (?), Dimensionals.

Thank you all for stopping by today and I do hope you enjoyed these Asian cards. I love how they turned out. I will work on better photos of them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this set- i NEED it!!!! Is it an old Hero Arts??My DH is Chinese so these are my kids! Mary<><

Creations by Patti said...

This Hero Arts set is relatively new (2008). You can order from www.heroarts.com or from another on line company www.stampdesires.com (20% off). I have seen the whole collection at Stamp on Over in Sunnyvale, California if you are close by to this store. Don't you just love them? They also make great Thank You cards........hmmmm...that's an idea!

Lysa said...

Love all your asian cards!!! I don't have this set yet- but I want it :)

Joanne said...

This is SO CUTE!!! Red looks perfect on this little girl. This would make great birthday or new year cards!