Monday, March 1, 2010

Asian Stationary Box Set

This is a stationary box set that is an "Oldie but goodie. It remains a current favorite of my customers when they come to visit me during workshops - no touchy!!!! I realized I had never posted this on my blog (probably before I had one) and now I want to share it with all of you to also enjoy!!!! The box is a simple Black, Real Red embossed Gold design. The finished project is 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" x 2-1/2".

Embossed coins are embossed on the lid and on the box.

With the lid removed, inside are 4 different card designs with envelopes inside.

An assortment of cards as shown:


Kimono Happy Birthday embossed card with cherry blossom background.

A Thank You card with a mini envelope on a poem stamped background:

This is also another embossed Thank You card in the old style Chinese Calligraphy and the poem background stamp.

Last, in the assortment is this embossed "Long Life" Character which goes hand in hand with Happy Birthday wishes.
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Various (mostly retired stamps used and other Asian Stamps)
  • SU CS: Real Red, Black, Naturals Ivory
  • SU Ink: Black, Versamark
  • SU Accys: Dimensionals, Gold Organdy Ribbon (retired), Gold Embossing Powder, Mini Glue Dots

Thank you for stopping by today....................HUGS...............!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Patti, your box and set are gorgeous!

eunice said...

WooHooo!!! What a TREASURE this is..."no touchy" is right! Love all the beautiful gold embossing and intricate details on the box and each card. This is so special, Patti! Thanks for sharing!

scrappychica said...

wow, I have watched and been amazed at the beauty of wonderful creations you have cranked out for this special Chinese New Year celebration. You really know how to bring vibrancy and beauty to your projects.

katou said...

Oh !! ,I love it so much your box and the set.It's so gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I have been collecting oriental sets and am so glad I got that Kimono set on Ebay, lol you have inspired me to actually use it thanks:)

Asian Stationary said...

Cheers for this post, It was a great read which was very helpful.