Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Projects: Gingerbread House Tote

A very easy treat to give someone. this is a Gingerbread die which is simple and quick. Finished project size is 2-5/8" x 5" x 1-3/8".

Back (note: no chimney - it was cut off. No Handles, too - they were also cut off)

Inside contained some Gingerbread Cookies and candies:

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Just Believe
  • CS: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Real Red
  • Ink: Real Red
  • Accys: Word Window Punch , Big Shot Gingerbread House Die (non SU), Dot Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Red Adhesive Rhinestone (non SU), 5/8" Dot Ribbon (retired), Tombow Adhesive, Sticky Tape.

Thank you for stopping by.....................AND, this project concludes the 12 for the Christmas season. I hope you enjoyed all of them and make versions for the up coming next celebration..........now is that Valentine Day?

4 comments:

Cherbear said...

How cute! I am going to have to buy that die if I can find it.

patonslake said...

What were the dies used for the gingerbread house?

Patonslake

Anonymous said...

Somehow searching the internet for craft projects one day I came across your blogg. I just want to say that you are fabulous and all of your projects and ideas are just amazing!!!!! THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR AWESOME IDEAS!!!!

Pat Jandacek said...

I enjoy seeing all that you do and admire your talent. It makes me feel like a major slacker but....I am. :) Wishing you a Merry Christmas!