Friday, July 6, 2012

Cupcake Srapbook Birthday

The Cupcake Tag Birthday Album  from Pine Cone Press has been updated.  My Grand Neice: Marissa's name has been added along with her milestone birthday of 12 years.  The original Cupcake Tag Birthday Album was posted on 2/6/12 here.  The front cover looks like this along with a card that was made. The envelope shown below is decorated with her name, flowers, and "12th" was added to the album front.  I won't be showing the inside of the album again. I knew she would have a tough time getting photos filled so I went ahead to add photos of her growing up from one month old and the last 12 years. Pretty cool, eh?
The Envelope: Name is made from using SCAL3 and then cut using my Silhouette. Outlining the pattern paper edges is Stardust Stickles for bling!
And here is the card: it was made using SCAL3 with Arial font and cut using my Silhouete. The embellishments are from K&Company Birthday Scrap Kit which I purchased at Ross..........can you believe? The embellishments were perfect for this card.  Tie a pink organdy ribbon around the "1".  And I LOVE the Imaginisce Ribbon Sealer to prevent all those frayed edges.  Pop both numbers with dimensionals, add Stardust stickles around the numbers for some sparkle. That Pink is Core-dinations Lipstick color. DSP is left over from the Cupcake Tag Birthday Album.
A little more detail showing the Stardust Stickles that outlines the "12".
Card inside: paper is left over from the cupcake tag album.  Stamp set used is retired SU On Your Birrthday stamp set using SU Chocolate Brown ink.
I know Marissa will enjoy this album. I enjoyed collecting all those 12 years of photos showing her growth. The next 12 years will be a new chapter in her life. Hvae a great weekend.......................and remember to make something fun!



1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Marissa will adore her birthday book!
Paper Hugs, Jan