Monday, October 29, 2012

3D Jukebox with Tea Light

A milestone birthday deserves something special - Even though every where one turns, Halloween (Thanksgiving or Christmas) surrounds us in the stores, we decided to go with a Jukebox 60's theme for some fun. I got a chance to again use the SVGcuts.com file Rock Rollin SVG Kit . The Jukebox with a tea light was the selected favor that would be useful as a parting and 'thank you" gift to attendees. There were 40 of these made. One for each household was given at the dinner. Finished size: 4-3/4" x 6-3/4" x 3-1/4"
The musical sheet is a clip art that was computer generated, then cut using my SCAL program and my Silhouette as the cutting machine.  It's so much easier than stamping and cutting so many of these.  The song list was also computer generated using my Excel program - note the first song is a Happy day song!!!
The jukebox uses Recollections Kraft paper (which I'm not sure why they don't carry 12x12 size anymore). Only the front is stamped using SU Crumb Cake ink and the SU Wood grain stamp.
The back is stamped with a special bar code stamp using Versamark Ink.....I'm not sure where I got this one.
Here they all were ready to be packaged up for the giving:


And, this is the finished project: it took a 6 lb candy gusset bag and some curling ribbon to provide the final finish.
Yellow, Red, and Green vellum used.....and talk about difficulty to locate.......finally found at my local art store: Flax. Here is the jukebox with the tea light...............
Am glad these were all completed on time!!!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

What an awesome idea!!! You rock Patti!

Joy said...

OMG! How amazing these are! I can't even imagine making 40 of them! Great gift, I'm sure everyone loved it!

Thanks for always sharing your amazing projects!

Jan Castle said...

These are adorable Patti...A big Hit I'm sure!!!
Hugs,
Jan

cropsticks said...

Your jukeboxes are amazing!!!

Jennifer said...

Patti,

Those are PHENOMENAL!!! :) I bet the guests loved them (& were as impressed as we are)! I love the svg's from SVGCuts.com!

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Oh Goodness...these are SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!!!

Karli said...

WOWZERS! 40!!! I sure hope he appreciates alllll of this work. Luv this file & I love how you've incorporated it throughout the party projects. I guess I'll be adding this file to my cart too! Hugs~