Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Koi Card

Now here's a Asian card from my friend, Jan Castle.  This card is simply so cool.  The stamp is from Kodomo. Although the stamp company is no longer selling their stamps in the USA, Hanko Designs does have some of their images on their on line store found here. I absolutely love the way Jan colored all the images on this card. 
Here's a closer look at the Koi:
Card inside...oh so elegant...................gold vellum.................
THANK YOU, JAN for such a fabulous card!!!! I love everything about it.  It is just beautiful.

2 comments:

Mary R. said...

Oh my that koi card is beautiful I lovbe the way you colored the fish they was beautiful I wished I had some Koi's small like that my are so big I cant use them on the front of the card )))))))

MaryREdford

Jan Castle said...

Thanks Patti...it was a fun card to color and do a little 3D. So happy you like it!
Paper Hugs,
Jan