Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Big Adventure Mini

Lookee lookee, another completed mini - I am so excited to be FINISHED. I attended a Embellish It Play All Day event and this was one of the kits I knew I could finish during this "all day" event.  Well, I didn't quite finish - only had 10% left to finish and I did after I got home. This kit included so much embellishment - I didn't use it all.............finished size is 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". The BIG change I made was to replace the front and back covers with a sturdy chipboard and increase the 1/2" wires with 1-1/4" wires. This mini reminds me of those "smash" books...........a mixed bag of stuff.
Hang on and get a cup of coffee...there are a lot of photos so I had to squeeze them all in - click on them to enlarge..............they are self explanatory with obvious embellishments on each page.
See, I told you there were loads of pages...................and on the back cover, I added this strip of "made with love".........
so are you lovin all these minis...................got one more to post soon........so stay tuned.


1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Great job Patti...a lot of work, but sounds like you had a lot of fun!