Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Chicks

Had a little window of time to make these cute little Chick Treat containers. The cut file is from the Silhouette on line store for 99 cents!!!!!I did re-size it be to smaller while keeping the wings the same size.  Finished box size is now 2" x 2" x 2-1/2". I can get (2) boxes in one sheet of A2 paper which is pretty good. The Yellow and orange card stock along  with Orange check wire ribbon are both from Recollections.  They are filled with Sunburst Jelly Beans..........yummy.................

Here's a view of one of the boxes:
Side View:
Inside view:
So don't you just love these?  Happy crafting to you, too

 


6 comments:

LEEANN said...

Adorable! I am going to have to check into getting a silhouette machine.

Jenny said...

So cute Patti! I finally got my Silouhette but it's still in the box! Need you to come over and give me lessons!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Congratulations Ági from Hungary!2322

JackieSue said...

So cute!!! Waiting for my Silhouette machine to get here... can't wait!!!

eunice said...

supah kawaii...(as they say in Japan) Love the neat way they open up in the front!

Jan Castle said...

Adorable is the only way to describe them!!! Good job Patti!