Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Orchid Thank You

Is the most subtle and darling card or what? I got this from my friend Jan Castle: you know the one: Jan's Joy's. Yikes, I just noticed that smudge on my photo which means I have a smudge on my camera lens................oh brother!!!!  This image is embossed - am guessing it was stamped in black and has clear embossing. I love the red Washi paper accent used a a mat.
See the small adhesive red rhinestones in the center of the flowers.................
Jan, if you read this, maybe you can elaborate how the vase was done.................dah me!
Thank you, Jan for sending me this card...........I always treasure the cards yous end me.

4 comments:

kimberlyann207 said...

So pretty!

Jan Castle said...

The vase had the blank spaces in between the embossed black, so I used a Copic marker to color it in red....easy peasy. A super simple card!
Hugs,
Jan

said...

So cute! I love it! :)

eunice said...

Clean and simple, but SO elegant! Love the look and texture of the black embossing powder. Another winner, Jan!