Monday, April 7, 2014

Starbuck Coffee Treat Cups

Here's a project from one of my very favorite company's: SVGcuts.com. Their recent new collection called Good Day at the Office Kit found here. There is a wonderful typewriter which I can't wait to make and those coffee cups which I made a few here.Finished Coffee Cup size: 7" tall x 3-3/4". Paper used is Stampin-Up Garden Green, Recollections Kraft for the sleeve and a variety of decorative paper for the cup. White Card stock for all the lids.  Starbuck's logo was from the Internet: printed and cut out.
See how cool these personalized coffee cups are.................the personalized portion is a FREE SVG cut from SVGcutting.com when they had Candice's Birthday Blog Hop - see the original posting here..  The Sleeve (Kraft color is from the Good Day at the Office Kit from SVGcuts.com).  I was able to ungroup the original file and add any letters I needed for the personalization - cool, eh? Unfortunately, I was not happy with the way the Starbuck's logo cut so I ended up doing a search and printing out the logo which looks nice.
I was even able to change the "coffee" to "tea" using SCAL:
Do you like the "Hot Water".........................?
These cups were definitely fun to make............and by the way, I filled them with coffee related treats or with lots of chocolate treats. Love this project!!!!

2 comments:

Jan Castle said...

LOL! These look so real!!!
Hugs,
Jan

Lynn said...

This is an amazing project. I can't believe how clever it is. Well done!