Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Travel 8x8 Scrap Page

Can you believe I made a scrapbook page?  It certaily has been a loooong time.  This one is 8" x 8"  and is for someone who is leaving for Romania for a while.  Paper used : Stampin Up Cranberry Cobbler, Recollections Black, Teresa Collins Far Away Paper. The stamp used is from My Favorite Things Going Places stamp set using Momento Ink on Neenah White Card Stock. The Airplane image is from the Silhouette Store, Page title is cut using FREE Freight Sans Black font on my Silhouette.
Here's a closer look at the stamp used is from My Favorite Things Going Places. Copic colors: E11, E000, RV69, R39, R46, W1, W2, W4, W8
The Romania map is from the Internet.
This stamped message is very appropriate for this scrapbook page.
I like how this page turned out as a gift.................don't you?


1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Well done Patti...your friend will love it!,
Jan