Monday, May 4, 2015

Cherry Delight Asan Birthday Box Card

I love this slightly larger size box card from Debbie  Pamment - her blog site found  here. The original card from the 2014 La-la Land Annual Retreat posted on February 12, 2015 found here. It accommodates all the elements for a great birthday card greeting. This box card uses the My Little Shoebox paper Cherry Delight (retired) Collection. Also some solid card stock: Brown card stock as the mat for the decorative paper and Pink Bazzil card stock base. Pink and brown are always a nice combination. For all the elements used - no stamping necessary. My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight Card stock Sticker Page (retired) used to make so much interest in this box card. Finished card size is 6-1/2" x 7-1/2"
Here's a closer look at the front flap with the message cut using my Silhouette "Happy Birthday". The popped scalloped mat is a sticker from the My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight Card stock Sticker Page.
An overview:
La-la Land Crafts Pagoda and Bridge die shown in these two photos can be found here.
The Cherry Blossom tree is another sticker from the My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight Card stock Sticker Page
Box card flat:
Envelope front is decorated with stickers from the My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight Card stock Sticker Page
Envelope inside is lined with the My Little Shoebox paper Cherry Delight (retired) Collection.
And, oh yes, the box card back for the message has more stickers on each corner from the My Little Shoebox paper Cherry Delight (retired) Collection. This is on the left top side.
This is on the bottom right corner.
Thank you for stopping by to visit today....................

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Now that is just the cutest interactive box card Patti.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Holy cow, my goodness, what a fabulous card. So much beautiful details. Totally knocked this out of the park.

Jan Castle said...

What a delight...good work Patti!
Hugs,
Jan

Karen Lingel said...

Wow, 3 internal layers! Amazing card. I love the box cards and will be sending them to everyone this year. Thanks for sharing